Welcome To My KJV Bible Site
"Rightly Dividing The Word of Truth"
Welcome! This website seeks to honor and glorify Jesus Christ and His Word the bible. There will be links to other sites that have valuable information for Christians that wish to grow in understanding and knowledge of "our great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ". The only thing I endorse 100% is the 1611 King James Bible. All information, websites and writings by men must be evaluated in the light of the Holy Scriptures. All believers should be like the Bereans who "searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so". (Acts 17:11)
Robert W. Hurzeler
Be sure to navigate to the different sections of the web site as displayed at the top of this page.
Watch for Updates and New pages in the coming weeks
1. We profess and believe in the Trinity and in the deity of Christ. We believe that God - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are One God. We believe that they are three separate but co-equal and co-eternal identities with different responsibilities for the purpose of redemption. We believe that they are one in essence as well as purpose. Genesis 1:26, Matthew 28:19, John 15:26, John 16:7-18, 1John 1:26, 1John 5:7 Ephesians 2:18, 2 Corinthians 13:14
2. We believe Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. Jesus Christ is the second person of the Godhead. He is co-existent, co-equal and co-eternal with God the Father of whose person and glory He is the exact expression. This absolute deity of Jesus Christ is indissolubly combined with His perfect humanity in one Person. He is the one and only Mediator between God and man. (I Timothy 2:5; John 20:28; I Timothy 3:16; Philippians 2:6; Colossians 2:9; 15-19; Hebrews 1:2, 3; John 1:1-4).
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was born of Mary a virgin and conceived of the Holy Ghost. Genesis 3:15, Isaiah 7:14 Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1:35, John 1:14,
4. We believe and profess that the 66 books of the Bible are the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God. We believe the scriptures to be sufficient for all things pertaining to Godliness and righteousness. We believe that God has preserved His Words not His thoughts in the Hebrew Masoretic text and what has become known as the Greek Textus Receptus. Only the 1611 King James version is translated from these texts. We will use no other translation in teaching or reading aloud in our services. Psalm 12:6-7, Isaiah 40:8, John 16:12-16, 2Peter 1:16-21, 2Timothy 3:16-17
5. We believe and profess that believing the Gospel and the Gospel alone is the only way to salvation. That Gospel is contained in the following verses. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached to unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures. 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. Romans 1:16 There is no other name by which we can be saved but through Jesus Christ. Acts 2:21, Acts 4:10-12
6. We profess and believe that the shed blood of the perfect lamb Jesus Christ made atonement for our sins. We believe His shed blood on the cross was sufficient to purchase all man kind. Only those who receive Jesus as Lord and Savior have His blood for their covering and have passed from death to life. John 1:12 We also reject the false doctrine of Limited Atonement which teaches that Christ only died for the elect. 1John 2:2, John 3:16, Revelation 22:17, 2 Peter 3:9
7. We profess and believe that Christ will return for His bride the church. We believe this return is imminent. We believe that this is the blessed hope of the church. Titus 2:13-15 This signless event is known as the Rapture.
8. We believe in the literal reign of Jesus Christ for 1,000 years on the earth. At this time all the promises and covenants made to Israel will be fulfilled to a believing remnant of Israel through the Patriarchs of the Old Testament. Revelation 20
9. We believe in the physical resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. He ascended into heaven in bodily form and is now at the right hand of the Father as our Mediator, Priest and Advocate. Acts 3:12-26, Hebrews 9:24, 1Corinthians 15:12-28, 1John 2:1
10. We believe that man is justified by faith alone in Jesus Christ alone. Romans 5:1
11. We believe in the eternal security of all believers. Once we become a new creature in Christ, we can never lose the relationship with God based on the imputed righteousness through the belief in the finished work of Christ and His promise of eternal life. John 10:25-29
12. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers the moment they believe the gospel of grace and receive Jesus Christ as Savior. No one can belong to the Lord Jesus Christ without the sealing and permanent indwelling ot the Holy Ghost. Romans 8:9
Ephesians 1:13 Ephesians 4:30
13. We believe good works are ordained for the believer and that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10
14. We believe we are to separate from sinful practices. 1Corinthians 6:19-20, 1Peter 1:13-16
We are to separate from disobedient brethren,apostates and doctrinal error. Romans 16:17
15. We believe in a literal 6-day creation as outlined in the book of Genesis.
16. We believe that all the revelatory and sign gifts "ceased" when the scriptures were completed. 1 Corinthians 13: 8-13 The gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to the church for mutual edification (Ephesians 4:7-16). The temporary, miraculous sign gifts (For example), tongues, interpretation of tongues, miracles, apostleship, prophecy, knowledge and healing), were intended to be transitional and foundational. Tongues (languages supernaturally learned) ceased when Israel as a nation rejected the gospel and was scattered in 70 AD (I Corinthians 13:8-13; 14:21, 22; Mark 16:17-20).
17. We believe that Biblical Baptism is the immersion of a believer in water (Acts 2:41; John 3:23; Mark 1:9-11), in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19). It is a public declaration of a person's faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, This act is symbolic and is an outward display of the believer's identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection as the means of salvation, with its effect in our death to sin, burial of our Old Man, and resurrection to a new way of life. (Romans 6:1-6 Acts 8:38).
18. The Lord's Table is to be a memorial of the sufferings of Christ, His broken body and precious blood by which salvation is purchased and heaven opened. (Acts 20:28). The elements of the supper are unleavened bread and the fruit of the vine (Matthew 26:26-29).
Would you like to ask a question or make a suggestion? Althought I cannot guarantee to answer any question to the complete satisfaction of the questioner I will read the email and make a sincere attempt to answer it. I will not respond to loaded questions or enter into long term debates with anyone. My contact email is in the link below. Please be patient with me as I may not be able to get back to you immediately.
A Link to Another Site
Are you sure you are saved and on your way to heaven?
Please read "Have You Considered This?" and be sure